Company Commitment Policy
HouseWrapped is a registered Limited company, registered in England & Wales under number : 12693534.
Registered address : 77 Main Street, Fulford, York, YO10 4PN.
Data Protection Officer : Christopher Fryer. Tel : 0800 689 4483 | Email : email@example.com
Your Personal & Non Personal Data is Always Protected
HouseWrapped are registered with the ICO under registration number ZA764711.
HouseWrapped Lawful Basis for Processing
Consent: The individual applicant has given HouseWrapped clear consent to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
HouseWrapped Limited Scope of Commitment
- All users who use our online forms and give consent to being contacted by our contracted surveyor/installer
- Existing customers who have been passed onto contracted surveyor/installer
UK Enforcement Powers
This company is subject to the law enforcement and investigation powers of the United Kingdom concerning the acquisition and usage of your data.
Personal and Non-Personal Information
Personal information is private and confidential information that relates to an identifiable natural individual, including an identification code, physical addresses, and even physiological and economical identification.
Non-personal data, on the other hand, includes all data which is related to you but will not identify you personally.
As part of HouseWrapped Limited online applications your clear consent is always required before any application is completed.
Methods of Information Collection
HouseWrapped Limited collect data via our online application forms and from ICO registered third parties.
Categories of Data Obtained
Categories of personal data obtained from clients through our online forms or from ICO registered third parties is as follows :
- Demographic - basic information relating to contact details, date of birth, gender and name.
- Purchase intent - this is data relating to home improvements and energy bill reduction.
Source of Personal Data Obtained
HouseWrapped currently have only two specific sources relating to personal information collection :
- HouseWrapped in-house online application forms.
- Third party ICO registered companies.
What Happens to Your Data
Once you have given your online consent for us to collect your data for the purpose of servicing your online request we pass your data onto our accredited surveyor/installer only. We clearly explain the process on our online forms and those third party online forms. We also show full details of the company to expect a call from to arrange your survey/install in relation to your online application.
HouseWrapped Permitted Personal Information Use
We use your data to provide you with products and services as requested online. Not for any other purpose.
Your Rights Relating to Your Application
When you complete any of our online application forms you are in no way committed to any process. There is no contractual obligation and you have the right to cancel at anytime and request your data is removed from both HouseWrapped and third party installers records. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To make a complaint please go to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) Here or call them directly on 0303 123 1113
- Right to be Informed - When we receive your data we clearly state what we will be doing with it, i.e. passing onto relevant surveyor/installer.
- Right of Access - You have the right to contact us via phone, email or text to ask exactly what details we hold about you.
- Right of Rectification - If we hold inaccurate information regarding you then you have the right to contact us to ask that it be corrected.
- Right to Erase - Also known as the right to be forgotten. You have the right to contact us to instruct us to completely remove all of your details that we hold.
- Right to Restrict Processing - The alternative to Right to Erase. This gives you the right to request a stop to processing your application but to still hold some details to ensure your request is always followed.
- Right to Data Portability - This is your right to request to us that your data is transferred to another business.
- Right to Object - This is your right to request that we stop processing your application. Your rights and freedoms override our interests.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling - We do not use automated decision making processes which could potentially have a damaging effect on you. However, you have the right to obtain human intervention, express your point of view and to obtain an explanation of the decision made and to challenge it.
- Right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your application at any time. You can withdraw your consent in the following ways : Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel : 0800 689 4483 or in writing to : Data Protection Officer (Christopher Fryer) HouseWrapped Limited, 77 Main Street, Fulford, York YO10 4PN.
Personal Information Disclose to Third Parties
HouseWrapped does not and will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We only share your personal information with our qualified and able insulation & heating service providers to allow them to handle your needs as per your online request via our online forms or via our ICO registered third party company.
Measures Taken to Protect Your Data
Your security and our company’s security are of the most significant interest to HouseWrapped. As such, we use physical and technical safeguards such as password protection to ensure the protection of the security of your personal information from any unauthorized access and disclosure. Once an application has been classed as serviced then all relevant information to that enquiry is removed from digital storage. HouseWrapped applications are sourced from our in-house online forms and from third party companies who are registered with the ICO. A serviced application can be either one which goes onto survey or install or both. It can also mean an unsuccessful application. An application can take anything from one to eight weeks or even slightly more to become serviced depending upon the measure required. This is what determines the length of time we retain your details. The maximum lenght of time we hold onto your data to service your enquiry will not be more than 12 weeks.
All applications whether from HouseWrapped in-house forms or from any third party ICO registered company are passed onto our contracted surveyors/installers to process the application. Your consent is always required for us to do this.